23 Apr 2011

Eric Clapton Session at PAPPYS "Tell the truth"

Last night I joined   Eric Clapton session at PAPPYS Kinshicho.
It was so much fun! I enjoyed playing legendary Clapton's songs with new friends.
This YouTube video is my first performance at PAPPYS, "Tell the truth".
The key of its vocal part was too high for me but I challenged recklessly(^^ゞ
My strato sounded just like Eric's sound at the time of 2009 Japan Tour .
I am greatly pleased to hear that despite miserable vocal.


昨夜は錦糸町PAPPYSでのクラプトンセッションに参加。
新しい人達と演奏できてとても楽しかった。
動画はPAPPYS初演奏の"Tell the truth".キーが高過ぎて全く無理だと分かっていたが無謀にもチャレンジした(^^ゞ
ギターがクラプトン2009年ジャパンツアーの時のような音が出ていて、ボーカルはともかくそれだけで大満足。

2 comments:

  1. Watching such music sessions, they always gave me a hint that a good music is made of collaborative emotions by respective player, e.g. each part. On top of your performance, I'm envious of your having cool pals who played with you as such.
    Don't be shy while you are signing, face to the audience with great confidence.
    Your performance is enough to attract them rather than you thought.

    Zawa

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Zawa-san
    Thank you, thank you. It's very nice of you.
    The people with whom I played were all very good and so kind to me although I joined for the first time.
    Making friends is one of gain of sessions.

    ReplyDelete